Associate Immigration Attorney
We are seeking an associate immigration attorney with the following qualifications:
* Interview clients and gather relevant facts and documents to prepare non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions.
* Draft petitions, applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classifications and other immigration benefits.
* Analyze case documents and prepare various types of applications for filing with appropriate government agency.
* Draft, review and file court pleadings including legal motions, petitions, briefs and immigration applications.
* Conduct interview with clients (corporate and individual) regarding immigration issues and concerns.
* San Jose, CA.
* Juris Doctorate (JD) degree or Foreign Equivalent and licensed to practice law in the U.S. and admitted to a U.S. State Bar.
|Please send resume to: Pacific Law Group LLP, 100 Century Center Court, #415, San Jose, CA 95112